Saturday, July 25, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year!!!

Ahhhh!!! I love it. Football season is around the corner.The sights, the sounds, everything about the game is just so awesome. College,Pro, hell even High School football. We're going to cover them all. I'm new to the whole sports blogging world, but by no means am I an amateur on the sport. I have listened to other men's ideas for so long. I agree with some, but I don't agree with alot of it. I don't want to become an ESPN parrot. (You know those guys who watch sportscenter, think they know everything, and just repeat it and argue it like they are their own ideas) So I decided to do something about it. I'm not going to ridicule anyone for what they think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But.......that doesn't mean I wont disagree and give my own thoughts. Well anyways, enough with all the introductions. Thank You for reading, I hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment